- Do I need to register for an account in order to shop?
No, we won’t force you to create an account with us. However, creating an account makes shopping at The Eco Baby Boutique even easier! By becoming a member, you can:
- Easily check your order status and order history
- Enjoy faster checkout
- Receive special offers
- Be the first to know about giveaways, sales, and new arrivals
- Membership is free!
2. How do I register?
- Simple! Click “Log In” located at the top right corner of the website.
- Click “Don’t have an account? Sign Up!”
- Under “Register”, fill in the E-mail Address and create your password.
- Click “Register”.
3. How do I order?
- TO SHOP
- Simple! Select SHOP category on top of the webpage.
- Select the subcategories of your choice.
- Select the product of your choice.
- Define the quantity, choice of closure, color and size (if applicable) of your order.
- Select “Add to Cart”.
- Repeat the process to continue shopping.
- Once orders are finalized, go to shopping cart located at the top-right hand of the webpage.
B. SHOPPING CART PAGE
- Review your orders. Edit the quantity if needed. Click on “Update Cart” if there were changes made.
- Select “Coupon Code” if applicable.
- Click on “Continue Shopping” to shop more. Click “Proceed to Checkout” once orders are finalized.
C. CHECKOUT PAGE
- For registered, returning customers and want to log in, select “Click here to login”. This will help you save time from filling up the Billing Details and Shipping Address; unless there will be changes.
- If you have a coupon, select “Click here to enter your code”. Fill in your code in the COUPON CODE space provided. Select “Apply Coupon”.
- For new or unregistered customers, select “Create an account?” if you wish to.
- Select “Ship to Different Address?” if billing details are different from the address where you want your orders to be shipped.
- Fill in BOTH the Billing and Shipping Addresses completely. This should include Full Name and Complete Address (Unit or Block No. / Street Name / Barangay / City / Province / Postal Code). Incomplete shipping details may lead to delay in processing your orders.
- Fill in the “Notes about your order” inside the box provided if you wish to. NOTES may include nearest landmark of the shipping address.
- Review ORDER SUMMARY.
- Select PAYMENT OPTIONS.
- Select “I’ve read and accept the Terms & Conditions”.
- Select “PROCEED TO PAYPAL” for PayPal payment or “PURCHASE NOW” for Bank Payment.
D. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAGE
- This is to acknowledge your orders.
- This page includes your Order Number, Purchase Summary and Bank Details/PayPal details.
4. Can I add items to my existing order?
Yes, you can add items to your existing order as long as you are still in the “Shopping Cart” Page. You can just click on “Continue Shopping”. If you wish to add items and you have checked out already, you will have to make a new order by going to SHOP again. This will mean a new transaction.
5. An item that I would like to purchase is out of stock or unavailable. Can I pre-order?
Please email us if you would like to purchase an out of stock item; we might just have it and neglected to update the website. We do accept pre-orders and reservations; a deposit of 50% is required. For pre-orders of special items (depends on the availability) not normally carried in our store, the deposit is non-refundable.
6. I would like to see/try on the items before I purchase. Do you have a shop where I can go to?
We don’t have a physical shop, but you can find us at selected bazaars. OR We can do meet ups at our office. Please send us message for final meet ups’ arrangement and details.
7. What are your opening hours?
Our online shop is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your shopping convenience!
However, since we are also busy moms, whose kids (and husbands!) need attention, we cannot be glued to our computers the whole day. For this reason, we will only process orders up to 6pm. Orders submitted beyond 6pm will be processed the next day.
- How do I pay?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank deposit (BDO or BPI)
- When do you expect payment?
Payment is expected within three (3) business days. Failure to complete your payment within the said time frame will result in the cancellation of your order. If you think you will be unable to complete your payment within three days but would still like to continue with your order, please send us an email and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- I placed an order but I cannot find the account details, how will I pay?
Account details will be given on the Acknowledgement Page. The website will lead you to the page once after checking out on the Checkout Page.
4. How do I send my proof of payment (e.g., deposit slip etc.) of my order?
You can send us your proof of payment by attaching it to the link located at the bottom part of the website under “Customer Care” for your convenience. Just click on the “Upload Deposit Slip” to attach, fill up the required information and send. You can also send it to us by sending us an e-mail if you prefer this method.
- How much will shipping cost?
Shipping costs will vary depending on your location and on the weight or volume of your package. We only charge the actual shipping costs.
Regular shipping within Metro Manila area:
- Php70.00 up to 1kg
- Php90.00 up to 3kg
- PLUS Php30.oo per additional kg
Regular shipping to Provincial areas:
- Php110.00 up to 1kg
- Php180.00 up to 3kg
- PLUS Php80.00 per additional kg
- Which courier do you use?
For regular shipments, we ship via Xend; we have found it to be fairly reliable. If you have a preferred courier, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.
- When will my order be sent?
Your order will be dispatched the day after confirmation of payment.
- When will I receive my order?
For regular shipping to addresses within Metro Manila, your package usually will arrive the day after dispatch. (e.g., if you pay on a Monday, your package will be shipped out on Tuesday, and you will receive it on Wednesday.)
For provincial addresses, expect your package to arrive after 3 business days, provided that the address is complete and the receiver is available to receive the package on the first delivery attempt. If the address is incomplete or the receiver is unavailable to receive the package, this will delay the delivery.
- I am in a hurry to get my order. Will my package arrive by Friday/2pm/[insert day or time here]?
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee when a package will arrive, or whether it will arrive on time. We can only ship out your package on schedule; the actual delivery will rest upon the courier.
Under normal circumstances, your package will arrive on the time frame specified above. However, there may be special circumstances which could cause a delay in delivery, such as unexpected traffic, heavy rains, inexperienced messenger, etc. Please also note that incomplete shipping address and contact number, receiver who is unavailable may cause delay in delivery. Also, the courier cannot guarantee the specific time that a package will be delivered.
If the item you need is of utmost importance, it would be best to place your order early on, to save yourself last-minute worries. You may also opt for next-day delivery, or drop by our showroom to pick up the items yourself.
- What is the difference between sized diapers and one-size diapers?
Sized diapers come in several sizes, such as: Small, Medium and Large. Sized diapers tend to fit better.
One Size diapers are adjustable; they normally have Small, Medium and Large settings that allow your diaper to grow with the baby.
- What is the difference between GroVia and Charlie Banana?
GroVia is an All-in-Two or AI2 diaper. It has a waterproof outer shell which works like a diaper cover, and you put the inserts on top of the shell. When the insert becomes wet or soiled, you can just snap in a fresh insert and reuse the same shell.
Charlie Banana is a pocket diaper. You put the inserts inside the fleece pocket. The fleece lining keeps your baby feeling dry. When it’s time to change, you change the whole diaper — inserts and cover.
GroVia and Charlie Banana are both hybrid diapers, meaning you can use disposable inserts with them.
- What is the difference between Velcro and Snaps?
Hook and Loop fasteners (most popularly known as Velcro, which is a brand name) is easier to use, especially on a squirmy baby. It is daddy-, yaya– and grandparent-friendly. Hook and loop fasteners also allow you to get the perfect fit on your baby. However, it wears out over time. It also tends to come undone in the washing machine and snag on other items. Also, as the baby grows older and more active, she can easily undo the tape and take off the diaper. Hook and loop fasteners can also rub on your baby’s tummy, causing discomfort.
Snaps are more durable, won’t snag on other items, are harder for baby to take off, and won’t scratch her tummy. However, snaps can be a little confusing, and are harder to put on a squirming baby. Also, the diaper’s fit will be limited to the snap placement.
Some people prefer hook and loop, while others prefer snaps. It all boils down to personal preference.
- Do you offer warranty for the diapers?
Yes, we do. If you find any problem with the diapers, please contact us and we will help you avail of the warranty.
- Will swim diapers hold liquid and get heavy?
No. Swim diapers are designed to catch solids, not liquids. Healthy urine is sterile; there is no need to catch it.
- What is the difference between Happy Heinys Training Pants and Blueberry Training Pants?
Blueberry Training Pants are suitable for daytime use only. They resemble underwear, with light padding and a waterproof layer. They will make your child feel the wetness, which will make potty-training easier.
Happy Heinys Training Pants are basically the same as Happy Heinys Pocket Diapers, except they are constructed as pull-up pants. They are suitable for daytime and night-time use. Since they have a stay-dry fleece lining, it may be harder for your child to potty-train. To make your child feel the wetness, you may let your child wear regular underwear under the training pants. Just make sure there is no fabric sticking out.
- What is the difference between ring slings and pouches?
A ring sling is a long piece of fabric with 2 rings attached to one end. You thread the fabric into the rings to create a pouch for the baby.
A pouch is a piece of fabric sewn together into a tube. You fold the tube into half inside itself to create a pouch for the baby.
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of each?
The main advantage of ring slings is their adjustability. They are infinitely adjustable and can accommodate a wide range of sizes and body types. You can also tighten or loosen specific parts of the sling, whether it be the top, the bottom or the middle. They are also very versatile, allowing 6 or more positions. Ring slings also allow you to easily and discreetly breastfeed your baby, by simply adjusting the rails to lower your baby to your breast, and use the tail as a cover. However, it takes a bit of practice to adjust the rails.
The main advantage of pouches is their ease of use – you just put it on and go! And with the adjustable pouch, it can now also accommodate a range of sizes (although it is not as adjustable as a ring sling). The disadvantage of pouches is that it may be harder to breastfeed in it – although it is not impossible!
- Are baby carriers safe?
Properly-designed baby carriers are safe, so long as you use them properly. Babywearing is not a new concept – it has been around for centuries, and different types of baby carriers have been used by different cultures around the world.